'1754 Conquest' - The French and Indian War
'1754 Conquest' has finished printing!
1754 Conquest - The French and Indian War
The year is 1754 and France and Britain have thriving colonies in North America. New England has begun to expand west, from their settlements along the eastern seaboard, into the Ohio River Valley. In response, France has built a chain of forts to protect their American territorial claims, extending from Lake Erie to the Gulf of Mexico!
Virginia’s Governor sends a young George Washington with a small force to ‘convince’ the French to leave the region. A deadly confrontation with the French and their Native American allies deep in the Appalachian wilderness sparks the beginning of a world war that engulfs the Americas, Europe, India and Africa.
'1754 Conquest' is an area control game that continues the award winning Birth of America Series. Players for each side work together in order to coordinate their strategies. To win, each side attempts to control Victory Spaces on the map that represent towns and forts. The militia players receive reinforcements from muster points while the French and English Regulars must ship their reinforcements from overseas. The game ends when the Treaty of Paris is signed and the side controlling the most cities wins the game.
1754 Conquest introduces:
- Strategic Forts - Forts allow defenders an opportunity to negate hits in battle!
- Valuable Muster Points - The new muster system for Native American and Colonial forces makes strategic alliances more dynamic and game changing!
- Important Harbor Regions - Harbor regions that govern regional reinforcements from British and French Regular troops.
Simple & Fun - Easy to learn, quick play without waiting
Educational - Learn about this important chapter in history
Strategic - Command your armies to change the course of history
Teamwork - Interactive play allows for group objectives and decision making
Pre-Order '1754 Conquest - The French and Indian War' at $65 and receive the following with your game!
- Limited! Designer Signature Decal
- Native Alliance Expansion - Featuring alliance cards for the Six Nations.
- Limited! '1763 Treaty of Paris Board'
- Four Piece Wooden Card Holder Set
1754 Conquest is a Pre-Order game. Any additional items added to your Pre-Order purchase will ship with the game once it has been released.
'1754 Conquest' will begin shipping on February 1st, 2017. Pre-Order now through January 31st!
-Updated, Jan 19, 2017
'1775 - Rebellion' now available for iOS, Android, PC and Mac!
The Official Trailer!
HexWar Games has partnered with Academy Games to bring a digital version of the popular board game '1775 - Rebellion' to iOS, Android and, the Steam Digital Download Platform for PC & Mac.
iOS Purchase Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/1775-rebellion/id1004604650?ls=1&mt=8
Android Purchase Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hexwar.rebellion1775
Mac and PC Purchase Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/422610/
The American Revolution has Begun!
Now you and your friends can command the armies of the British Redcoats, English Loyalists, German Hessians, American Regulars, Patriots, French Regulars and Native Americans to decide the fate of the Americas. Players from each faction cooperate to gain control of key towns and forts. Share the fun in this light and fast paced game vs. the AI, hot seat or online!
'1775 - Rebellion' features simple and unique game mechanics and special attention to historical detail.
- Faithful conversion of the original board game.
- 3 Scenarios – 1775, 1775 (Short) and the Siege of Quebec.
- Play solo vs. 3 levels of AI difficulty
- Up to 2 player Cross-platform online play or 4 player hot-seat.
Throughout its lifetime the '1775 - Rebellion' board game has achieved many awards:
- Winner - Origins Historical Board Game of the Year
- Winner - Fan Favorite Historical Game
- Winner - BoardGameGeek - Best Wargame of the Year
- Dice Tower Seal of Excellence
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP SP2+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
OS: Mac OS X 10.8+
Memory: 2 GB RAM